Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent opportunities for career growth.
You will be a key member of the development team, working closely with quant analysts/developers, traders and operations staff to build and enhance low-latency algorithmic trading strategies. You’ll collaborate over the design and implementation of cutting-edge systems, covering all aspects of the trading strategies: from exchange price feeds and financial indicators, to back testing & tick data management, through to production environment support.
2023 is a big year of growth for this firm, making now the perfect time to apply!
- 5+ years’ experience in low-latency Linux development using C/C++, STL, Boost
- Solid experience in design and implementation of multithreaded and distributed systems
- Strong communication skills, especially understanding user requirements
- Good knowledge of distributed network architecture
- Knowledge of market data feed handlers and execution gateways is highly desirable
- Comfortable working autonomously within a global team
- Familiarity with low-level optimization techniques on x86/64 platform and/or Linux/GCC toolchain and Linux Red Hat
- Front office desk-aligned experience
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance