iOS Developer – iOS SDK, Swift, Objective-C – AI/ML Health-Tech – London
A globally leading health-tech start up making waves in healthcare are looking for an iOS developer to join the London team. Building complex solutions to difficult challenges in healthcare by utilising AI and ML technology, creating predictive software to improve the efficiency of diagnoses and patient care. The successful iOS developer will be working in a London based, highly agile TDD team, building cutting edge iOS products that improve and save patients’ lives.
- Design and build cutting edge iOS platform applications with the iOS SDK, Swift and Objective-C
- Collaborate with Android, back end, front end and iOS developers in an agile, London based team
- Focus on full mobile lifecycle, from design to performance, quality, responsiveness of applications and iOS Human Interface guidelines
- BSc/MSc Computer Science, Maths, Physics or relevant experience
- Experience building commercial, scalable iOS applications, working on the full mobile lifecycle
- Experience with the iOS SDK, Swift, Objective-C
- Competitive salary and benefits, including company stock
- Work with cutting edge tech in a London based Agile environment
- Solve complex, impactful problems in the health-tech space.
If you’re interested in iOS or mobile development opportunities in London – please get in touch!
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.