Salary: £60 – 200k total comp
Fantastic opportunity to join a tech-driven investment manager in state-of-the-art offices based in the heart of Oxford’s city centre. Engineers here are passionate about writing clean code, innovative thinking and keeping up with the latest technology developments.
They are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, smart people to take on challenging technical roles within their Infrastructure team. You’ll be developing solutions for a wide range of complex technological problems, supporting the large-scale global trading infrastructure. An interesting and varied role, you’ll be architecting and building scalable, robust and secure systems.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will have a proactive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you’re ambitious, and want to grow your career at a relaxed company where there’s plenty of opportunity for professional development, this is the role for you.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Linux
- Scripting/Automation skills – Python, Bash, Shell
- Solid experience in at least one of:
- enterprise storage – NetAPP, Dell (EMC/Isilon)
- network & routing protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LACP, OSPF, and BGP)
- Cisco – IOS, Nexus, Arista
- Analytical mindset with creative problem-solving skills
- Generous benefits package, including private healthcare, cycle-to-work and enhanced family leave
- Highly competitive salaries + performance-related bonus
- Friendly, creative people in a truly collaborative working environment
- Fabulous modern office with dedicated training facilities
Relocation assistance is available if required.