This role sits within the London office of a US-based international hedge fund. Where experience meets innovation, this results driven team sits at the intersection between finance and technology. They utilise their own capital and trade at their own risk. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
You will be working closely with traders and developers to design, develop and test proprietary trading software, write performance-sensitive code and work on complex algorithmic trading systems.
Salary: Competitive / Market-Leading
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another highly technical, scientific discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of any OO programming language (C++/ Java/ Python)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in at least one of: host-based networking, linux/unix administration, systems programming, distributed systems
- A proven track record of automation, and an algorithmic approach to solving problems.
- Competitive base salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Competitive pension contribution
- Life Assurance
Tier 2 Visa sponsorship is available.