This is an opportunity to join an award-winning algorithmic trading company, operating as a proprietary trader and market maker.
In their research cluster they have over 6000 GPUs and 120 petabytes of usable storage, allowing them to trade c.$295 billion per day. As a result, they are the third largest FX liquidity provider globally with only 170 employees!
In 2021, their UK entities reported revenues of £1.477bn, with net profit of £667m!
They are expanding their exchange trading development team to take on a new remit, building software for their research cluster. They’re currently working on an exabyte-scale highly available distributed filesystem, an optimising JIT compiler targeting massively parallel computation and several in- house custom compression codecs.
People they’ve hired come from a diverse range of backgrounds (gaming companies, Meta, Google, winners of ACM ICPC, Google Code Jam, Olympiads, etc.).
New codebase working on C++ up to C++20.
Salary: Competitive / Market-Leading
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another highly technical, scientific discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of modern C++
- Strong knowledge of what is really going on inside a computer
- Good familiarity with common algorithms and data structures and their performance trade-offs
- In-depth knowledge and experience in at least one of: host-based networking, Linux/Unix administration, systems programming, distributed systems
- Competitive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days’ holiday + statutory holidays + paid sick days
- Onsite doctor and therapist at no charge
- Onsite gym, sauna and fitness classes at no charge
- Breakfast and lunch provided Monday to Thursday
- Beautiful office in King’s Cross
Tier-2 visa sponsorship is available.