Salary: up to £600k TC
Research at this leading investment firm is key to continued success: based on rigorous and innovative research, they design and implement systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the systematic investing business; with lots of project ownership and a collaborative start-up environment, this is a fantastic place to work.
They’re looking to add an exceptional Quant Developer to a small engineering team within the central research technology team. Working directly with systematic Portfolio Managers – and closely associated with their success – you’ll build, operate and evolve the tech stack through analyzing business requirements and identifying solutions.
Current work involves the firm’s build-out into High Frequency Trading, to go alongside their multi-asset, multi-strategy approach.
The ideal candidate will be ready to solve a wide variety of problems – from building intraday signal research tools, mid- & high-frequency trading, real-time market data, and beyond.
- 3-7+ years’ development experience in a similar role
- Strong programming skills in Python (plus some C++ would be ideal)
- Solid Linux admin experience
- Bachelor’s (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- A motivated self-starter, with creative & analytical problem-solving skills
- Market-leading base + bonuses + generous benefits
- Meritocratic environment working with some of the smartest minds in industry
- Excellent professional development (tuition assistance)
- Plenty of opportunity to give back through volunteering & charity work
- Flexible hybrid working model