Haskell / Scala Developer – Haskell, Scala, Compiler Engineering – London
A London-based software start up is looking for a Haskell / Scala engineer to build out their real-time query infrastructure, language and runtime. This highly agile start up provide vast amounts of real time data to improve understanding of online consumer behaviour.
The successful Haskell developer will be building complex platforms that are capable of processing billions of events a day, and will be re-architecting the current infrastructure. The successful Haskell developer will be working on compilers, query languages and data stream processing in an agile environment in London.
- BSc Computer Science, Maths or relevant other
- Development experience with Haskell, Scala or statically typed functional languages such as OCaml, F#, etc.
- Interest in real time data processing and data engineering, compilers, query languages
- Competitive salary and benefits package including stock options
- Gain commercial experience with Haskell and Scala in a highly Agile, London-based team
If you’re interested in Haskell, Scala or functional programming roles in London, please get in touch!
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.