Functional Enthusiasts (Clojure, Scala, Haskell, F# etc) – Next-Generation Consultancy
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000
This trend-setting Software house based in London that is currently undergoing exceptional growth and requires highly technical programmers to build exceptionally complex systems using traditional OO (Java, C#, C++) and advanced functional languages (F#, Haskell, OCaml, Scala, Clojure
Offering a brilliant working environment created specifically with technologists in mind, my client will furnish the right candidate with all the technical tools to become a legendary developer within a technology team that is envied globally. The right candidate will be passionate about technology and its ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
As such candidates are expected to have solid experience with Java, C# or C++ in tandem with a genuine enthusiasm to explore functional programming and push the boundaries of technological creativity. Moreover exposure to low-latency systems, distributed computing and optimisation processes are of genuine value and will be looked at extremely favourably.
There is no set candidate profile. You will be working on varied, interesting and FUN projects.
All that is required is:
- Exceptional programming ability in either core Java, C# or C++
- Willingness to explore the boundaries of functional programming in either F#, Scla, Erlang, OCaml,
Clojure or Haskell. Previous experience is not essential but is favourable.
- Exposure to multi-threading, low-latency platforms, high performance computing or distributed systems (nice but not required)
- Excellent academic record with strong scientific element (Maths, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry etc)
- Enthusiasm and passion for technology and problem solving
- Unparalleled compensation package between £30k-£75k based on experience
- 50% bonus or more based on performance
- Specifically crafted working environment geared towards programming
- Flat management structure and genuinely no bureaucracy
- Hiring across all levels from fresh out of Uni to fresh out of hair developers.
If you are interested in this role please contact:
020 3475 5015
If you are interested in alternative roles please feel free to register below, and with our extensive network of industry contacts, we can help find the perfect position for you!
Oxford Knight – Dedicated recruiters in the City of London placing candidates in technology jobs across a wide variety of industries worldwide.
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.