Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for an experienced Python Web Developer to join their crypto team. The projects this team works on are extremely varied, focused within the broader De-Fi, blockchain and crypto landscape.
A client-facing role, you will be working alongside world-class crypto experts and collaborating with community managers to effectively communicate the Pyth vision. This will involve building a top-notch marketing and documentation site, designing and implementing front- and back-end APIs and managing scalable backend and infrastructure solutions. You will also contribute to a variety of open-source projects.
Technology is recognised as crucial to their continued success and is highly valued here. The successful Full Stack Web Developer will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, a keen interest in crypto, DeFi, and blockchain, coupled with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- At least 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Solid expertise in React, Node, serverless, SQL
- Motivated to create user-friendly, intelligible, high-performance front-ends using React
- Experience visualizing concepts and data
- Exposure to AWS / GCP
- Bonus points for experience with crypto, DeFi or blockchain
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- They’re willing to be flexible with WFH
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Salary: up to £150k base + bonus