Salary: £130,000 – 150,000 base + strong bonus
Experience: 10+ years in development
Fantastic chance to join a brand-new Equity Derivatives technology team at one of the world’s most prestigious hedge funds. This is a very hands-on role, leading a small team, as you work closely with the Head of Volatility to drive the implementation of a new global market data system for the Equity Derivatives group.
You will be architecting and building from scratch a brand-new platform – all greenfield work – so you must have previous experience of designing and delivering global systems. The ideal candidate will come from a tier-1 investment bank background and have strong equity derivatives knowledge.
This hedge fund has a great name in the industry with good reason; paying strong salaries on both base and bonus, and a superb tech culture.
Skills and Experience Required
- Substantial experience with Java 8
- Proficiency with Angular
- Equity derivatives (or possibly FX derivatives) knowledge is essential
- Experience with global replication and/or caching technologies
- Bonus points for one of the following: C++, Python or HTML5 development
Benefits & Incentives
- Greenfield system – you will own the platform from scratch
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package