A cutting-edge and rapidly growing health-tech start-up based in London are looking for a full stack developer to join their engineering team. Working directly alongside the CTO in a small, agile (test-driven) team, the successful Full Stack Developer will be building new products from scratch that aim to revolutionise communication channels within healthcare.
Working closely alongside the NHS, this health-tech start-up are directly contributing active solutions in the fight against Covid-19, and the successful full stack developer will be building highly scalable, mission-critical software that makes a real-world impact from day one.
- Good computer science fundamental knowledge – either from degree level or coding bootcamp
- Interest in health-tech and working in a start-up culture and environment in London
- Build impactful software that aims to solve real-world problems in healthcare
- Extremely bright, collaborative and agile engineering teams
- Exciting and growing start-up culture with competitive salary in the London market