This leading HFT firm has the feel of a small start-up with the benefits of being a more established player. They are developing a next-generation trading platform to store and analyze billions of historical transactions for regulatory/analytical purposes.
The successful full stack developer will be involved in the design and development of this system, with the added opportunity to learn various aspects of the financial business functions, including risk, regulatory, accounting and compliance. You will also be expected to use or develop skills in custom Python-based data warehouse integration and work directly with business users on requirements gathering and system design.
If you’re a tech-savvy individual who enjoys the challenge of solving difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, energetic environment, this role is for you.
***Interviews will be remote; ideally start dates will be in-house, but they’re flexible.***
- 2+ years of Python experience/SQL and non-SQL DBs
- Sound experience in developing Rest Endpoints
- Previous experience with Linux Shell (all utilities)
- Experience with any of the following is beneficial: numpy, pandas, matplotlib
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- They’re willing to be flexible with WFH
- Collaborative and rewarding work environment and culture
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner