My client is one of the world’s most successful hedge funds across Commodities, Credit, Equities and Fixed Income.
Technology underpins everything they do and their engineers benefit from unparalleled resources and a world class tech team to learn from, making this a place for extraordinary growth.
I’m hiring a front end / UI engineer to join a specialized team whose focus is to take on the firm’s toughest challenges. As such, they are looking for engineers who are driven to solve seemingly impossible problems and are willing to re-architect systems from the ground up to achieve this.
As this team collaborates with key areas of the business including trading, research, and data, you will gain exposure to the core revenue generating areas of one of the most successful financial institutions in the world.
- 7+ years of engineering experience.
- Experience developing cross-platform applications using TypeScript, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience building Python services for both static and real-time data in a dynamic multi-user environment.
- Familiarity with gRPC, WebSockets, Tornado, Flask and Pandas is desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; team members should be comfortable interacting with and delivering findings to senior stakeholders.
- STEM education with >3.5 GPA.
- Experience working with systematic trading systems is a plus.
If you’re a front-end engineer looking to make a large impact at one of the world’s most profitable hedge funds, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.