Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent prospects for career growth.
They’re looking to hire an experienced FPGA Engineer to join the IT team based in London, which trades across all the major Asian, EMEA and US markets. You’ll be expected to provide technical project management and guidance and will be hands-on with infrastructure projects across the EMEA region as well as globally.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a top-tier university in Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, or related field
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in RTL design and verification for FPGAs using Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL
- Experience in FPGA toolchains using Xilinx Vivado or Intel Quartus
- Experience of using Python within verification frameworks
- Experience of simulation environments, Modelsim/Questa preferred
- Knowledge of C++ for writing hardware APIs
- Knowledge of Market Data protocol
- Experience with strategy implementation
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance