My client is a global quantitative and systematic trading firm that operates in all liquid asset across all the major Asian, EMEA and US markets. The firm is looking for an experienced FPGA Engineer to join their London team and provide technical project management and guidance whilst remaining hands on with key infrastructure projects across the EMEA region and globally.
This is an opportunity to join an existing team that truly takes a scientific approach to investing and a firm that sees technology as central to their continued success.
- 3+ years’ experience in RTL design and verification for FPGAs using Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL
- Experience in FPGA toolchains using Xilinx Vivado (preferred) or Intel Quartus
- Experience of simulation environments, Modelsim/Questa preferred
- Knowledge of C++ for writing hardware APIs
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related degree
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Market Data protocol
- Experience with strategy implementation
- Extremely competitive salary and bonus structure – Market leading
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Ability to have a direct and observable impact
- Tech-first culture