Salary: €250k – 750k
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the Amsterdam HQ of a tech-focused market maker with groundbreaking success in the high frequency trading space. With a company culture that’s competitive yet collaborative, they leverage the most advanced technology to ensure they have the fastest and most reliable trading systems in the world.
At this firm, they pride themselves on being real engineers – not just coders. Working closely with traders to understand business problems, you’ll then design & build hardware-based systems to solve them, owning the development process from end to end. This role would suit someone who stays up to date with the latest low-latency techniques and platforms and looks for ways to integrate them with the trading system.
The successful FPGA Engineer will be a very hands-on engineer, with a passion for solving challenging problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid experience designing, coding, testing and verifying FPGAs and/or ASICs
- Strong coding skills using VHDL, Verilog or SystemVerilog, plus C or C++
- Background working with RTL synthesis, writing timing, area and other relevant constraints
- Degree from a top-tier university, in CE, EE, CS or related field
Nice to have
- Experience supporting post-silicon bring-up and debugging
- Experience with digital simulators and self-checking test benches
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Direct business impact with short feedback loop
- Work with the best people in the industry from over 40 countries in a fun, stimulating office environment
- Outstanding benefits package, including fully paid commuting expenses, breakfast and lunch facilities, regular social activities and more
- Relocation assistance & visa sponsorship provided where necessary