High-frequency prop trading firm with offices worldwide is looking to expand one of its core engineering teams with a talented FPGA Developer with a keen interest in software engineering.
Core engineering underpins the firm’s trading strategies providing access to a wide range of global financial markets, including access to new markets, cutting-edge new technical capabilities, and expert market intelligence. In this role, your main focus will be the design, development, testing and deploying some of the fastest, most sophisticated trading systems in the world. You will be expected to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The successful FPGA Developer will have a strong mix of traditional RTL design and software development skills. You enjoy using software engineering methodologies to improve the hardware development workflow, and integrating their designs into a larger software stack.
- Strong FPGA design/development experience
- Software development experience with a language such as C++ or Java
- Solid understanding of the Linux operating system
- Experience with FPGA vendor tools, e.g. Vivado, Quartus
- Good knowledge of network protocols, e.g. TCP/IP and Ethernet
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field – minimum 2.1 or 3.5 GPA
- Minimum 2+ years’ professional experience.
- Market-leading salary + performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits package, including excellent holiday allowance, medical insurance and reimbursement for health & wellness costs
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided