FPGA Developer wanted for this award-winning market maker to join their highly experienced team. This role will give you the opportunity to develop and implement hardware solutions in areas such as fast networking, high performance compute and real-time acceleration.
They are seeking an extraordinary problem-solver and an outstanding communicator, comfortable liaising with a variety of cross-functional teams. The successful candidate is expected to research design and implement FPGA solutions for the ultra-low-latency trading systems. You will also design and develop high-performance C++ components used by trading applications.
** Positions available in London, Dublin, Sydney or Hong Kong **
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Very good scripting skills; Python preferred
- Working knowledge of FPGAs from an interface perspective
- Experience building digital systems for a variety of domains
- Familiarity with networking protocols – Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or related field)
- Financial experience is NOT required
- Market-leading base salaries + huge bonus potential
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Huge amount of ownership and autonomy
- Flexible working encouraged and regular socials