Founded by experienced quantitative trades, this is one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges with a significant market share on several large global exchanges. They’re looking for talented FPGA developers with a full-stack background to help them architect and build out a hardware platform for low-latency trading.
In this role the workload is varied, with responsibilities that include:
- developing low-latency designs in Verilog/System Verilog
- developing test harnesses to verify developed items using self-checking test benches, BFMs, etc.
- integrating the developed firmware on the target hardware with other system components and software
The production environment is fast moving with a short feedback loop. If you’re smart, ambitious, hardworking and do your best work in a meritocratic environment, apply for this role now!
- Must have at least 3 years of industry experience in hardware development
- Hands-on digital design and FPGA architecture experience is required
- Experience of writing RTL in Verilog/System Verilog or VHDL
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- BSc in Electronics/Engineering-related subject, or equivalent experience
- Experience of one of more of the following: self-checking testbenches, BFMs; developing on large Altera and Xilinx FPGAs; scripting; knowledge of Vivado and Questasim; Linux-based environments
What They Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Generous perks, including medical insurance, fully equipped cafeteria, paid gym memberships, office games rooms, monthly social events, and an annual offsite
- Truly flat organisational structure, where all employees’ ideas are welcomed & valued
- Casual, personal and friendly working environment plus health & wellness programs