About the Company:
This is a quantitative trading and investment firm with a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
They are looking for a ‘full stack’ FPGA developer with at least 3 years of industry experience in hardware development to help build out hardware platform for low latency trading.
- Design, implementation, test, integration and delivery of low latency trading systems.
- Development of low latency designs in Verilog/System Verilog
- Development of test harnesses to verify developed items using self-checking test benches, BFMs, etc.
- Integration of the developed firmware on the target hardware with other system components and software
- Release of developed items
- Contribute to peer design reviews
- Undertake requirements capture
- Work in fast moving, short feedback development environment
- Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct
- Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree qualified in electronics/engineering related subject; however, experience will be considered in lieu of formal academic qualifications
- 3 years of industry experience
- Excellent design standards and strong debug skills
- Hands on Digital Design and FPGA Architecture experience is required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- An appreciation of digital hardware design
- Experience of developing self-checking testbenches, BFMs
- An appreciation of other engineering disciplines; Software, Networking
- Familiarity with digital communications protocols and general networking experience
- Experience of developing on large Altera and Xilinx FPGAs
- Experience in writing RTL in Verilog/System Verilog or VHDL
- Working knowledge of the following engineering tools – Vivado and Questasim
- Experience of working in a linux-based development environment
- Scripting; tcl/tk, python
Why You Should Join Us:
- Great People. We’re curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees