This role is working for fund manager running systematic trading strategies in FX and futures. The technology team is expanding to a new London office to build exciting new capabilities in trading, data, and research. Working collaboratively in a small team your contribution will be both original and make a significant impact.
The successful candidate will work on all aspects of the company’s code, including systems used for securely monitoring trading, risk and profit, post-trade analysis and reporting, development of the back-test framework, interaction with external parties, the company’s cluster computation system, core libraries and frameworks.
- Professional .Net experience a must – ideally F# but also C#.
- Degree in Computer Science or other STEM subject from a top-tier university.
- 1+ year of professional industry experience outside of university.
- Experience in financial markets a plus.
Desired Skills / Knowledge
- gRPC, SQL, Akka, InfluxDB, reactive programming.