Salary: c.£120-140k base + 25% bonus | Experience: 5-10+ years
Our client is a small but established hedge fund in Geneva, now looking to expand with a new London office following three back-to-back record-breaking years. A systematic FX fund, they have the ethos of a start-up, and have recently moved into Futures, with an eye to becoming multi-asset in the future.
Their CTO is now building out a small tech team in London as they continue to go from strength to strength.
Working closely with the London-based CTO, you’ll help establish their London operations as one of the first UK hires. All of their systems are built in the latest F# .Net technology, with low-latency code underpinning their trading and execution platforms.
This role offers the opportunity to work on multiple greenfield projects as you build out new platforms: designing and developing low-latency trading systems, optimising performance and developing infrastructure.
- Strong .Net development experience, ideally with some F# exposure, but open to strong C# candidates with relevant domain knowledge
- Computer Science degree (or similar) from a top-tier university
- Good understanding of algorithmic complexity and data structures
Nice to haves:
- Experience in financial markets – ideally within FX or Futures, and dealing with FIX protocols
- Low latency experience
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive salary + generous benefits package, including regular team-building trips abroad
- Huge potential for growth and increased responsibility
- Supportive and friendly working environment in beautiful central London office (an understanding CTO with a family – this is not a big corporate machine expecting 12+ hour days!)
- Brand new role that you can make your own