Salary: No cap – they are flexible for the right candidate
Would you like to work at a company which has the ethos of a start-up, but with the resources and expertise of a more established player? Do you thrive in an environment where your ideas, experience and determination to find creative solutions make a big impact? Then this role is perfect for you!
This Swiss-based crypto trading firm has gathered the best minds in the quantitative, engineering and blockchain fields to collaborate on shaping the future of decentralized finance, focusing on trading digital assets and their derivatives.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will help design, create and improve the AWS-based infrastructure for the agile development and research teams globally to run the test and production infrastructure. Collaborating closely with the Chief Architect, you will also be tasked with building and maintaining large parts of the core infrastructure.
The successful DevSecOps Engineer will be proactive and passionate about getting things done. You will have a security-first mindset, with excellent problem-solving skills and strict attention to detail.
- 5+ years’ experience with cloud native ecosystems
- Strong proficiency with AWS, Kubernetes and their ecosystems is a must
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and testing strategies, e.g. using Terraform and CloudFormation
- Deep-level working knowledge of one or more of the following:
- end-to-end CI/CD pipelines
- GitOps tooling, e.g. FluxCD, ArgoCD or Jenkins-X
- PostgreSQL, TimeScaleDB
- Prometheus, Grafana, OpenSearch
- Building cloud native apps in C++ and ideally GO
- Exceptional communicator, with fluent English
- Crypto or financial services experience
- Experience with any of: programming in Python, ETL/Big Data processing, time series data
- Competitive compensation
- Totally flexible remote working policy
- Work with agile methodologies in a flat management structure – no unnecessary levels of bureaucracy
- Feel valued – you are actively encouraged to speak up and present your ideas
Visa sponsorship is available.