Perfect opportunity for a pragmatic problem-solver, well-versed in Python development, to join one of the world’s leading quant funds. This is a cross-functional team, which develops tools that enhance the development, testing and deployment of cutting-edge FPGA products used by colleagues in the production trading environments. Contributing solutions across many areas of product development, this role offers unique challenges and the opportunity to use the latest technology on a daily basis.
This is a great place to work, where the entrepreneurial culture of a start-up is coupled with the security of a more established company. Technology is valued and recognised as critical to continued success, and hard work is well-rewarded.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate about automation, who can provide scalable, maintainable solutions to challenging technical problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote***
- Minimum 2+ years’ demonstrable Python programming experience
- Solid experience of a Linux environment
- Experience of Continuous Integration and automated test flows
- Proficiency with distributed development workflows (git)
- Bonus points for any of the following: Jenkins (Groovy, Java, Maven); containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.); test-driven development; interfacing to C/C++ code from Python.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner (when office-based)
Salary: up to £120k + bonus