DevOps Engineer or Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud, Google Cloud, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Python, Linux, DevOps, Infrastructure – Prop Tech
My client is a fast-growing start-up with aims of revolutionising the Prop Tech space. They consider themselves “a traditional estate agent with a twist”. They have recently received over £50 million in funding and are using it to expand their development team. They provide a very relaxed and flexible environment, where most of the team can work from home at least one day a week.
You would be the second hire within the Platform Development team, where you would be responsible for developing and supporting their core hosting platform, from their migration from AWS to Google Cloud. You will have the opportunity to work on container based deployments using Kubernetes, CircleCI, Docker and more.
You will be working within an agile environment, which has a very heavy emphasis on embracing collaboration and using open-source technology.
If you are looking for a role with career progression, this is the role for you! As the second hire, you will be moulded to become Team/Technical Lead.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- 1 yr+ experience as a DevOps or Infrastructure engineer (also open to strong developers with an interest in infrastructure)
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience working with a Kubernetes platform
- Experience with Linux environments
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages (bash, ruby, python)
- Active on open source projects
If you think you are a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact:
Cajovi St Matthew Daniel
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.