Salary: up to €130k base
Perfect opportunity for a pragmatic DevOps Engineer to join one of the world’s leading quant funds at their Amsterdam HQ. Contributing initially to fulfil regulatory and exchange reporting requirements – including maintaining and improving the reporting tools’ code – this role offers insight into the unique challenges across the breadth of trading activity supported by the DevOps team.
You will be expected to have a rigorous, detail-oriented attitude to DevOps and a systematic approach to problem solving. Working cross-functionally, you’ll take ownership of day-to-day regulatory reporting operations and the associated support tools, as well as implementing upgrades/changes to the production reporting environment as requirements evolve.
They have a great entrepreneurial culture akin to that of a start-up, yet with the security that comes with a more established company. Hard work is well-rewarded, and technology is highly valued across the business.
- Technical degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, etc.) from a top-tier institution
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an IT ops role, DevOps or Applications Support
- Excellent skills with Python and shell scripting
- Experience with SQL
- Proven ability to write and deploy software on Linux platforms
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner