A boutique systematic and quant trading firm is looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join their quant research team in London. With a small, agile and technology-driven environment, the successful quant analyst will be working alongside software engineers and quant researchers to build and develop statistical, mathematical models from scratch using vast data sets and cutting-edge technology. Free from a bureaucratic and corporate culture, this small team are able to react to changing financial markets with agility and speed, whilst maintaining an emphasis on employees’ personal and professional development.
- MSc or PhD in STEM subject
- Good object-oriented programming experience
- Experience programming in Python and SQL
- Experience with time-series analysis and forecasting models, large data sets, model development and visualisation, statistics, optimisation are beneficial
- Competitive salary and bonus structure in London
- Work with elite technologists and quant researchers
- Small, agile environment with opportunity to work close to the business in all areas from development, modelling and trading