A globally leading, systematic, quant trading firm are looking for a Data Engineer to join their technical team in London.
The successful Data Engineer will be utilising both analytical and technical skillsets, building data pipelines in the Python and PyData stack, and working closely with analysts and developers in London to process multiple terabytes of data from various structured and unstructured sources. This is a fast-moving technical team working with the latest data engineering stack, including Kafka, ElasticSearch, Scala/Spark.
- STEM degree
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Programming skills in any OO language, and data engineering experience with Python and SQL
- Desire to work in London
- Fast-moving, central London-based team
- Cutting-edge technical skillset
- Highly competitive salary and buy-side bonus structure