A sponsor of London’s PyData and ML meetups is looking to hire a Python / Data Engineer to join their core team in London. The successful Data Engineer will be building ETL data pipelines in Python and Kafka on Linux platforms, and will be working with a wide range of opensource frameworks and tools (NumPy/SciPy/Pandas). Joining a collaborative and remote team, the successful Data Engineer will be working on the central data platform, bringing together multiple sources of unstructured and structured data for the entire engineering team to access.
- BSc/MSc STEM subject
- Commercial experience working in Python, the PyData stack and SQL
- Interest in open source software
- Leading London salary structure
- Remote working for the foreseeable future (and commitments to maintain remote working options post Covid-19)
- Work in an exciting hedge fund environment, no financial experience needed