A world-class prop trading firm is in the early stages of a significant Commodities expansion, and looking to build out their data infrastructure.
The successful candidate will work in a hands-on development role, coding primarily in Python, and focusing on building the critical data ingestion and transformation systems for use across multiple trading desks.
- Strong Python development expertise
- Experience building ETL pipelines for 3rd party data sets
- Ability to collaborate with traders and researchers within the group
- SQL database experience
- Finance experience strongly preferred, specific Commodities experience a bonus
Benefits and Incentives:
- Join a top-priority expansion and work with all Commodities traders across this
- High-impact role in a small, dynamic engineering team
- Join a relaxed, but high-performance engineering culture with the chance to work with industry leaders
- Strong base salaries and potential for significant further upside