This is a tech-driven liquidity provider with offices in Europe, USA and Asia. They are looking to hire a talented, highly motivated data engineer to maximise the value of their data.
Working closely with quantitative traders and fundamental analysts, this is a high impact role. You will be developing and maintaining data infrastructure, making data available, performant and accessible for business. You will also be part of ongoing development work, such as reviewing code on pull requests submitted by other developers.
Their company culture is second to none: with a very flat structure and open-plan office space akin to that of social networks, this is a great place to work.
- Strong background in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Sound experience with SQL, Spark, Python, Java and Hadoop (Cloudera is a plus)
- Linux expertise
- Proficiency with Atlassian products: Bitbucket (code review), Bamboo (continuous integration), Jira, Confluence
- Competitive compensation package
- Direct business impact with short feedback loop
- Onsite gym, bar, restaurant, as well as nutritionists and personal trainers
- Annual trip abroad, socials on company boat
- Visa / relocation assistance available