An elite prop trading firm with a relaxed yet rewarding approach is looking for exceptional Python developers with strong analytical and quant skills. They are scientific, tech-driven and they invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class.
Collaborating with the industry’s best traders and developers, you will use open-source and in-house tools to build the data platform. Joining a small, dynamic team sitting on the trading floor, you will be building out the brand-new central repository for data loads and processing pipelines, drawing on your technical expertise to deliver innovative solutions.
The successful Python developer will be passionate about learning new technologies with the drive to see projects through to completion. Your business communication skills will be second to none, able to presenting information to technical and non-technical users alike.
- At least 2 years of Python experience, including Numpy and Pandas, is essential
- Sound programming fundamentals and mathematical techniques are a must
- Solid previous experience of working with large data sets
- Experience in any of the following is a bonus: containerisation, C#, C++
- Minimum 2.1 bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Desirable: financial markets, derivatives or time-series data experience
Culture / Benefits:
- Excellent base salary + bonus potential + benefits
- Friendly, informal yet highly rewarding work culture
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems with significant impact