Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent opportunities for career growth.
They are looking for a talented individual to work in close collaboration with quant researchers and data engineering teams with a focus on testing and evaluating new alternative datasets. You will also manage the full lifecycle of data science projects – from data acquisition/exploration/engineering through prototyping to production. The ideal candidate will have a background using a wide array of methods, including unsupervised, supervised, learning, natural language processing (NLP), anomaly detection, etc.
2023 is a big year of growth for this firm, making now the perfect time to apply!
- 3+ years’ experience in a Data Engineer/Analyst/Scientist role
- Advanced programming skills in Python and C/C++ is important; C# is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Cloud platforms expertise – AWS, GCP, etc.
- Comfortable working autonomously within a global team
- Post-grad degree in Data Science, Computer Engineering, Maths or Statistics
- Significant experience in NLP is highly desirable
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance