Fantastic opportunity for innovative cyber security experts to join an elite team at a tech-focused market-maker. Using the best technology and tools in the market, they develop prop trading strategies, technology and algorithms to make tens of thousands of trades per second.
Collaborating with global partners across the business, you will champion the continuous effort to evolve and strengthen the firm’s security, developing policies and procedures on information security controls. You’ll stay abreast of industry developments and apply this knowledge when you are analyzing source system data and assessing security risks, proposing new ideas where appropriate. You will also liaise with the business and IT, helping them to implement data security, compliance requirements and information security technologies.
The successful candidate will be have a passion for cyber security, with outstanding written and oral communication skills and the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience in corporate cyber security (in finance would be ideal)
- Experience working in a distributed team model
- Good knowledge of technical aspects of cybersecurity and best practices
- Data analytics skills preferred
- Legal right to work in the US is required, visa sponsorship is not available
Rewards and Incentives
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Truly collaborative culture, working with the smartest minds in the industry
- Real business impact from day one
- Benefits include: 25 days’ vacation, charitable match opportunities & fully-paid travel