Are you curious about high frequency trading, crypto currencies / blockchain and decentralized finance? Does the idea of developing your own product: trading algorithms and trading applications excite you? Do you want to work and be mentored by some of the most experienced traders and developers within this space? This role could be perfect for you.
All greenfield work, your focus will be building out an automated trade reconciliation system, working closely with the Lead Core Developer, CTO, Middle Office Lead and traders. Linux-based, the solution will be built in Python and be able to ‘talk to’ C++ stack. If you have a keen interest in financial and crypto markets, apply now!
Personal Profile Required
- Must have previous financial / trading experience
- A VERY STRONG understanding of Python – you will be heavily tested within the process so applications will only be considered that exhibit exceptional ability to write Python
- Experience of Python 3 (could be academic or personal projects) and having experience with C++ as a secondary language is an advantage
- Experience building/upgrading and using SQL-based databases
- Familiarity with Linux, on desktops and servers
- Excellent programming and fundamental skills.
- A 2:1 or above from a top-tier university in Computer Science
A genuine love for code is a must-have, this isn’t a 9 to 5, and a genuine desire & passion for coding is essential.
- VERY competitive compensation packages
- Autonomy and coaching unmatched within the industry
- No red tape or multiple levels of approval – Up to you to make an impact!
- Visa Tier-2 sponsorship offered