A data privacy start-up headquartered in London helping clients, such as the NHS, to use data assets safely and ethically. Their technology platform contributes tangible, positive impacts to society by enabling companies to access maximum data, whilst prioritising consumer data privacy.
They are looking for technically experienced Java developers to work with the team to design and architect solutions, choose technologies, implement and ensure quality.
Salary: Competitive + stock options
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Skilled in Java with experience of concurrency/multithreading
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (such as Amazon AWS) is a bonus
- Regular whole-company lunches, Friday beers and socials
- Stock options
- Pension contributions
- Private medical insurance