Industry-leading hedge fund using innovative and cutting-edge technology, with data at the core of the investment process. Great opportunity for talented software engineers with strong CompSci fundamentals to join the team using modern cloud-based technology to develop innovative solutions for the biggest business challenges.
In this high-impact role, the successful engineer will be responsible for building out and managing a modern cloud platform – security, networking, and structure – and working with application teams on new design patterns. Projects are varied and involve modern, large-scale databases (BigQuery, MongoDB), cloud-based object/file/block storage solutions, and microservices architectures.
The ideal candidate is a strong generalist and has experience of moving software from on-prem to the cloud (GCP or AWS) at scale.
- Solid experience with Linux, Kubernetes, GitOps, Infrastructure-as-Code and tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience deploying and managing services in a cloud environment (AWS and/or GCP would be ideal)
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineering (or related field)
- Bonus points for large-scale distributed systems experience (design, development, operation)
- Finance experience not required
Rewards and Incentives
- Significant salary + bonus + benefits
- Build complex software solutions to solve challenging problems in agile environment
- Positive, friendly culture