A bleeding edge fintech start-up, focussing on building trade analytics software, are looking for a Clojure developer to join this early-stage team.
The successful Clojure developer will help build new products from scratch, working on fully greenfield projects in an agile environment. The successful Clojure developer will be building scalable distributed systems with Clojure, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS. The team is remotely distributed, so you will be able to work from home long term.
- Solid computer science fundamental knowledge – STEM degree preferred
- Experience with Clojure
- Experience with DevOps tools and cloud engineering (Docker, AWS, Kubernetes)
Benefits & Incentives:
- Make an impact in an early-stage start-up
- Gain commercial experience with Clojure in an agile team
- Competitive salary, equity and remote working available