Salary: up to £150k + bonus
Leading global quant firm is looking for a talented engineer with experience in modern C++ to join the quantitative sports trading team. Despite serving as the hub for managing the substantial operations across the UK, Europe and the Middle East, the London office couples the lively, positive environment of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player.
Collaborating extensively with technologists and quantitative analysts, you will be responsible for evolving, improving and maintaining all aspects of the sports betting platform, covering everything from execution and signal generation to model building and back testing.
Technology is prized by the traders as crucial to their continued success. The successful C++20 Developer will love solving difficult technical problems and be comfortable with owning multiple projects simultaneously.
If you’re a driven, dynamic individual with an unvarying focus on staying ahead of the ever-changing markets, this role would be perfect for you!
- Substantial skills in C++ (Data structures, STL, Boost, C++11/14/17/20)
- Solid experience working on a Linux platform
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Comfortable being involved in DevOps
- Knowledge of common database technologies
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, multithreading and/or operating systems
- Interest in (or experience of) sports betting
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner