Salary: up to £150k + bonus
High-frequency prop trading firm with offices worldwide are looking to expand their in-house trading team with a talented software developer well-versed in modern C++.
Enjoying high levels of autonomy, the successful candidate will design, develop and implement a low-latency, high-frequency trading platform. You will also contribute to the development and optimization of large-scale parallel computation problems involving large amounts of shared data, and improve performance by optimizing the efficiency of machine learning-based algorithms.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and possess exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- 5+ years of practical experience in C++ and 3 years with Python
- Professional experience of C++ 11/14/17
- Strong proficiency with data structures, algorithms, and OOP
- Sound experience using other programming languages, such as Java
- Solid working knowledge of Linux and SQL
- Self-starter, with a passion for innovation and building systems from scratch
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- They’re willing to be flexible with WFH
- Benefits including medical insurance and gym membership
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided