Salary: £100 – 400k total compensation
This is a unique opportunity at a highly ambitious market maker that provides high-frequency algorithmic trading involving crypto currencies/blockchain, as well as decentralized finance. As a C++ Trading Platform Developer, you will be passionate about technology, comfortable looking under the hood to see how C++ standard libraries and other solutions are implemented, with a good understanding of data infrastructure.
With huge amounts of autonomy to shape and make the role your own, the main focus would be to work on expanding and scaling up the global trading platform, mainly using C++ and Python. Projects are varied, including real-time data capture, order entry on dozens of exchanges, robust connectivity and built-in monitoring.
There are no legacy systems, no multiple levels of approvals, no bureaucracy; all developers report directly to CTO who is very hands-on. If you love coding, and can hit the ground running, making a tangible impact on revenue right from the start, this is the role for you!
- Must have previous financial / trading experience
- Strong C++ skills are required – this will be tested!
- Experience tinkering under the hood to understand the workings of C++ standard libraries
- Solid development background – designing scalable and robust C++ and Python code
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Understanding of networking, CPU and memory model, assembly language is a plus
- Strong academic record in STEM subject from a top-tier university – Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics preferred
Rewards and Incentives
- Great base salaries and industry-leading PnL-aligned bonus
- Flat, non-hierarchical structure with independence & autonomy to deliver solutions
- Join a high-growth startup with a great work culture
- Loads of social events, onsite gym, unlimited food & drinks in the office