This is a unique opportunity at a highly ambitious market maker that provides high-frequency algorithmic trading involving crypto currencies/blockchain, as well as decentralized finance. As a C++ Trading Platform Developer, you will be passionate about technology, interested in both the low-level details of how computer hardware operates and the high-level design of large systems, plus a good understanding of data infrastructure.
With huge amounts of autonomy to shape and make the role your own, the main focus would be to work on expanding and scaling up the global trading platform, mainly using C++ and Python. Projects are varied, including real-time data capture, order entry on dozens of exchanges, robust connectivity and built-in monitoring.
There are no legacy systems, no multiple levels of approvals, no bureaucracy; all developers report directly to the CTO who is very hands-on. If you love coding, and can hit the ground running, making a tangible impact on revenue right from the start, this is the role for you!
- Strong C++ skills are a must-have requirement – this will be tested!
- Experience tinkering ‘under the bonnet’ to understand the workings of C++ standard libraries
- Solid development background – designing scalable and robust C++ and Python code
- Understanding of networking, CPU and memory model, assembly language is a plus
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a top-tier university in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or related field
- Flat, non-hierarchical structure with independence & autonomy to deliver solutions
- Join a high-growth startup with a great work culture
- Loads of social events, onsite gym, unlimited food & drinks in the office