This leading quant firm is looking for motivated C++ Engineers to join its London office. Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech and start-up industries.
In this role, you will be tasked with learning all aspects of the existing prop infrastructure trading platform and related technology, and providing development support to the users. This will involve developing new exchange-specific algorithms and general infrastructure support. You will also be actively involved in troubleshooting production environment issues, defining and developing tools to enhance the platform.
The trading team sees technology as a key component of their continued success. The successful C++ Engineer will be passionate about development, a confident team player and will have the analytical and problem-solving skills necessary for a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong C++ programming skills in a Linux environment
- Solid experience working on multithreaded applications, networks and operating systems
- Top-notch academic record: bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Exceptional communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Familiar with exchange protocols
- Background in statistical analysis
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner