Compensation: base of $200,000-300,000 + annual bonus
My client is a legendary prop trading firm based across Chicago, Austin and NYC that’s committed to empowering exceptional engineering talent to push through scientific boundaries and apply cutting-edge technologies to trade across global financial markets.
They are seeking an outstanding Software Engineer with an expertise in C++ to join the Core Infrastructure team which is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining their algorithmic trading platform. This is a high-throughput, low-latency trading system that deploys millions of ML-based trading strategies daily at microsecond latencies.
You will gain exposure to all areas of the technical stack including order routing, market data, and risk systems and you will collaborate closely with traders and quants.
- Extensive experience developing high-availability systems in C++ and Python with tight latency constraints.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and understanding of hardware/software interaction.
- Interest in low-level concepts and working “under the hood” – Linux, socket I/O, etc.
- Follower of modern C++ standards.
- Bonus points for experience working in the trading industry or other latency-sensitive businesses.
- Must be based in the US with valid visa (H1B / Greencard).
If you’d like to learn more about the role and company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org