Salary: up to $300k + bonus
Leading HFT fund looking for a talented C++ Software Engineer to join the Core Development team, a global group of technologists responsible for architecting, building and maintaining the algorithmic trading platform.
In this role, you’ll focus on C++ functionality and be tasked with creating and optimising scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure.
Technology is prized by the traders as crucial to their continued success. Unique in their field, this global firm combines the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player.
This role would suit someone who is able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ C++ programming experience in a Linux environment
- Solid understanding of computer systems – operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc.
- Deep-level knowledge of object oriented design and multithreaded programming
- Experience in creating/supporting cross-platform multithreaded applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or related field)
NB Please don’t apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner