High-frequency prop trading firm looking for an outstanding C++ software engineer to join one of their in-house trading teams based in Amsterdam as they design a low-latency, high throughput trading and research system.
Enjoying high levels of autonomy, in this role you will use clean, efficient code to design and develop various components for the high frequency trading platform, collecting quotes and trades from exchanges around the world. You’ll also shape the future of the core engineering team through regular interviewing.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing multiple tasks to completion in a fast-paced environment and have highly analytical problem-solving abilities. Some knowledge of crypto would be ideal too.
- 3+ years of practical experience in C++
- Strong proficiency with data structures, algorithms, and OOP
- Sound experience using other programming languages, e.g. Java, Python
- Solid working knowledge of Linux
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in financial and crypto markets is a plus
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits, including medical insurance and gym membership
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided