Fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful prop fund at their EU HQ in Amsterdam. They develop and implement quant trading strategies in exchange-traded financial products (equities and other securities). Seeking a Software Developer with solid programming expertise, preferably in C++, to design, architect and implement the trading software.
Collaborating with colleagues in research, systems and operations, you’ll play a key part in the designing and building software infrastructure to support new and existing lines of business. You’ll also be involved in the expansion of the proprietary research platform, improving performance & supporting new exchanges, products and functionality.
To be successful, you will be well-versed in the fundamentals of software engineering with the ability to work equally well in a team or independently.
- Significant software engineering experience in C++ (or other statically typed language) across the whole tech stack
- Passionate about designing and implementing fully automated, scalable and maintainable solutions with extensive testing
- Comfortable operating at various different levels of abstraction, from individual machines to large-scale distributed systems
- Degree in technical field, e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc., or equivalent experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Linux
- Trading industry experience
Rewards and Incentives
- Excellent base salary + bonus potential + benefits
- Friendly, informal yet highly rewarding work culture
- Catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems with significant impact