Quant Developer wanted for leading global hedge fund to join their fast-paced, dynamic engineering team. Central Risk is a key initiative for the firm, and this role offers the opportunity to build a next-generation risk analytics platform across businesses and asset classes, to enable greater flexibility for risk takers.
You’ll be a talented engineer with a quantitative skillset and knowledge of financial markets. You’ll need to draw on your creative problem-solving to develop central libraries for the platform and scalable, robust systems which work seamlessly across all asset classes. You will be working closely with the researchers and live traders as you develop the risk components which are essential to maintain the firm’s competitive edge.
- Expertise in engineering platform solutions in C++ and Python on large-scale, complex systems
- Strong computer science fundamentals and deep software development experience in C++ and Python
- Familiarity with real-time financial data management and analytics systems
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with quant researchers or traders to understand – and meet – their needs
Rewards and Incentives
- Significant salary + bonus + benefits
- Build complex software solutions to solve challenging problems in agile environment
- Positive, friendly culture