Salary: Very competitive
This is a unique opportunity at a highly ambitious market maker that provides high-frequency algorithmic trading involving crypto currencies/blockchain, as well as decentralized finance. They are looking for a highly experienced C++ Quant Developer to join the growing Options team, one of the biggest electronic trading desks in the crypto options market.
This is a hands-on role, collaborating directly with traders, where your primary focus is developing scalable, high-performance options trading systems. Engaging with the full options stack, you’ll expand the business across centralized finance, decentralized finance and OTC.
There are no legacy systems, no multiple levels of approvals, no bureaucracy; all developers report directly to CTO who is very hands-on. The successful candidate will likely come from an HFT/trading firm, be able to solve difficult problems and thrive in the fast-paced, ever-changing environment of high-frequency trading.
- Strong programming & development skills in C++ are a must-have
- Experience developing trading platforms, ideally from a HFT environment
- Options experience is preferred
- Familiarity with market data feeds, order execution protocols and connectivity to exchanges
- Solid understanding of multi-threading, concurrency and low latency programming
- Bachelor’s of Master’s degree from a top-tier university in Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Rewards and Incentives
- Great base salaries and industry-leading bonuses
- Flat, non-hierarchical structure with independence & autonomy to deliver solutions
- Join a high-growth startup with a great work culture
- Loads of social events, onsite gym, unlimited food & drinks in the office