C++ Quant Developer in a Leading Hedge Fund
A leading high-performance quantitative hedge fund is looking for an exceptionally talented C++ Developer from a strong mathematical background to join their team. This tech and data-driven firm designs and builds their own cutting-edge systems in house. The role involves working directly with Quant Researchers to produce high performance software for research and trading.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly accomplished team of professionals working with quantitative researchers to design, implement, deploy and use software for research and trading. The team collaborates with peers in technology, using cutting-edge principles to evolve these tools. They work with technologists and researchers across all asset classes to drive initiatives crucial to company success. The role also offers opportunity for greenfield projects.
- Degree from a top university in maths, physics, engineering, comp sci or related subject
- 2+ years with C++, Python and Standard Libraries
- Demonstrated interest and experience in finance
- Excellent communicator who is keen to learn
- Extremely competitive salary with generous bonuses
- Relaxed, tech driven culture – not typical hedge fund hours!
- Social offices – regular cheese and wine nights, trips away, fridge stocked with cheese and salami!
If this is a position that is of interest to you, or you would like a chat about the hedge fund market, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
+44 (0) 2034757190
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.