Salary: £130-170k base + bonus + profit share
Managing over £15,000,000,000 AUM and a signature new CTO, this hedge fund has seen an increase of over 50% in the past 2 years.
A macro fund that is cross-asset, they are very mathematical at their core.
With many of the portfolios consolidated into one core group which is led by the founder himself, they are looking for another quant developer to join the team.
With close daily interaction with the front office trading and portfolio managers (you will not be siloed as at some trading firms), you get a huge breadth of business exposure and a direct impact on PnL – which is why this role comes with a profit share aspect.
- Top academics from a leading university
- C# skills ideally (will consider strong candidates from any OO)
- An interest in or experience of finance or mathematics
- Profit share as part of large salary
- Big impact / business exposure
- Culture of learning and idea-generation from everyone